For Women ONLY

Q: How do you ask an electrician on a date:
A: "Hey there sexy, can I play with your wirenuts".

That was below the punchline.
On 7/22/2012 12:20 PM, snipped-for-privacy@att.bizzzzzzzzzzzz wrote:

I own a couple of punch down tools. ^_^
TDD
Hang on, while I strip my wire.
Hope you don't mind, I'm AC only.
Not to seem insulated, but you've got to marry me first! One of the staples of being single and Mormon, I don't seek out situations to get turned on.
Q: How do you ask an electrician on a date:
A: "Hey there sexy, can I play with your wirenuts".
On Sunday, July 22, 2012 1:33:26 PM UTC-5, Stormin Mormon wrote:

AC means you go both ways! I don't think that is what you a meaning to say!
No, actually, I did not write that.
On Monday, July 23, 2012 6:38:51 AM UTC-5, Stormin Mormon wrote:
Fact: AC goes both ways at 60Hz!
Misquoted, not forged. Someone replied with my name, and then someone else text below that.
On Monday, July 23, 2012 11:57:36 AM UTC-5, Stormin Mormon wrote:

You're saying...you're being forged?
Let me remove your shorts.