for those of you who say land lines are reliable

Page 3 of 3

Hear, hear! You took the electrons out of my mouth. I was fool enough to sign up for their FIOS TV, internet and phone in a fairly inexpensive package Whatta nightmare!
Nobody to complain too; just robots on the phone or on-linel TV picture is cut off on both sides. Email is a primitive design. Billing was wildly inaccurate; took months to get it adjusted to what I bought, and credit issued.
I finally send a fax to the Verizon CEO enumerating the whole ghastly experience. Somebody from the exec ofc got back to me, so I hope they will DO SOMETHING.