For that special fella in your life

The Oscar Mayer Original collection: 18-20 slices of hardwood smoked bacon in a handsome presentation box, accompanied by one of three special gifts: a stainless steel money clip engraved with bacon strip and "bringin’ it home"; a set of bacon-shaped cufflinks; or a small bacon-engraved multitool.
http://www.sayitwithbacon.com

LOL that is seriously weird:))
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/shop/
Moe DeLoughan wrote:

Cool. I'll wrap it up and hide it in a closet to give it to someone next Christmas.
Bring it on!
--
Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY
On 6/6/2013 9:56 AM, Moe DeLoughan wrote:

When I went to order yesterday they were sold out. Haven't checked yet today.
Don

Pop Quiz:
Billy had 22 strips of bacon. He ate 19 of them. What does Billy have now?
Happiness...Billy has happiness.
I'd have said cholesterol, and risk factors for heart attack. . Christopher A. Young Learn more about Jesus www.lds.org . .
Pop Quiz:
Billy had 22 strips of bacon. He ate 19 of them. What does Billy have now?
Happiness...Billy has happiness.
On 6/6/2013 4:19 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

I actually ate one piece of pizza with bacon and other bits of dead animals on it. I ate only ONE slice... I'm just happy to be alive. ^_^
TDD

Try Buffalo Chicken Pizza.
Yumm!
Have you ever cooked pizza on a grill?
Yumm x 2
On 6/8/2013 10:55 AM, DerbyDad03 wrote:

I've actually worked in pizza places with both traditional and conveyor ovens. Now I fix things for pizza joints. ^_^
TDD