For Sale.......www.CSTMBLDR.com

After 25+ in the biz, I have begun a new career teaching the hardheads who will eventually become craftpersons of tomorrow. The domain name that I own and used, CSTMBLDR.com (no longer active) is for sale. Needless to say, I would rather sell it outright to a brother or sister in the business than give it to the domain-name brokers who hound me. www CSTMBLDR com is an instantly recognizable domain name that served me very well.

All reasonable offers will be considered. Please let me know a little bit about your business. The largest offer will not necessarily be the one accepted.

All the best, Joe Novack Madison, VA snipped-for-privacy@madisonschools.k.va.us

Reply to
jnovack

Took me a few seconds to figure it out. Looks more like word jumble to me.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

You should do a search for people named Cstmbldr. I am sure they would be interested; I can't imagine anyone else would be. Or... are you pulling our legs?

Reply to
Toller

this guy wants it. or wants it to link to him?

caution, humor ahead...

vanna white please sell me some vowels.

or sell it to the uouie.com guy :)

p.s. google only seems to find references to it at

ebay may yield better sales.

Reply to
buffalobill

Reply to
TradesTeacher

I will make you an offer. I'll take this site off your hands if you send me $25,000.00 If you dont' you will become jobless by the end of the week for using your schools computer to spam newsgroups. You have

24 hours to respond and agree to my offer. Otherwise I'll be contacting both your school administrator and the FBI by telephone.

This is your only notification in this matter. You do not have any choice but to comply with my offer. I dont think your school would appreciate having FBI agents coming into your school, handcuffing you, and hauling you to prison in front of the students.

I will expect the money wired to my bank within one day after notification, and the rights to this useless website signed over to me, also within one day. This offer is final. I will accept nothing less.

You must post your reply to this newsgroup. Remember, you only have 24 hours.

Thomas Chauffer

Reply to
Chauffer

Actually, you probably need to contact his state's attorney general and auditor. Either one of them will be quite interested to hear how he is using public resources for his personal gain.

CC'ing his principal and superintendent would be a nice courtesy as well.

Fucking teachers. Work six hours a day and only 9 months out of the year, and yet they still want more pay...

I'll bet this clown is a "shop" teacher who likes to "protect" the lazy and stupid kids from the mean ol' academic teachers who try to make them learn something. His curriculum for his class consists of "go to work" and then "clean up", and all they do is teach the kids how to build birdhouses. These well-meaning idiots are the reason that schools are failing to prepare kids for the continuing education that they will need the rest of their lives. This clown's kids are probably dragging the school's performance down, and his superintendent will likely be very happy to have your help to get rid of him.

Reply to
Oscar_Lives

Crappy name. I dont think anyone would offer crap for a name that needs to be firgured out in the first place.

If you want a name so bad go for it with different extensions... such as .info or something.

Reply to
BocesLib

Sorry to all that were offended. Long and short, any 'profit' was/is to be donated to the dept for more tools. Joe Novack

Reply to
TradesTeacher

No one was offended; we just wouldn't take it for free. Good luck finding someone more discerning.

Reply to
Toller