For nestork

http://www.cutepdf.com/Products/CutePDF/writer.asp
http://www.oldversion.com/windows/cutepdf-writer/
Thanks for the offer of the PDF software ChairMan, but I'm using Nitro Reader 3 as my default PDF reader, and I find it does everything I want.
It allows me to save fillable PDF forms, which was a big thing with me, and it allows me to cut and save images from a PDF form as separate jpg files, which I like too.
I'm sure that cutePDF is a good program too, tho.
--
nestork