For Memorial Day

Some historical facts about Memorial Day from the USA Today

And some pictures from the Daily Mail, UK.

Dean Hoffman

I did alright at my father's funeral until the company commander handed me a polished cartridge case from the 21 gun salute . To this day when I hear taps that memory chokes me up . I lift my glass in a toast to all who served \_/*\_/ .

Reply to
Terry Coombs