For fun at Home Depot

Go in and buy ski mask, tie wraps and duct tape. Ask for directions to a near by park.

Reply to
Metspitzer

Apparently, yer laboring under the delusion you are a) clever, b) funny. I hate to be the one to break it to you, but yer neither.

nb

Reply to
notbob

Reminded me of a "Breaking Bad" episode though.

Reply to
gonjah

Not familiar.

Reply to
notbob

I'm from Albuquerque so the show is particularly fun for me:

gonjah

a box of matches

Reply to
Metspitzer

"Southpark" *can* be great but "Breaking Bad" is just about the best thing on TV IMO. I was a big "The Sopranos" fan too though.

Reply to
gonjah