For fun at Home Depot

Go in and buy ski mask, tie wraps and duct tape. Ask for directions to a near by park.

Apparently, yer laboring under the delusion you are a) clever, b) funny. I hate to be the one to break it to you, but yer neither.
nb
--
vi --the heart of evil!

On 4/25/2012 11:45 AM, notbob wrote:

Reminded me of a "Breaking Bad" episode though.
On 2012-04-25, gonjah <gonjah.net> wrote:

Not familiar.
--
vi --the heart of evil!

On 4/25/2012 12:15 PM, notbob wrote:

I'm from Albuquerque so the show is particularly fun for me:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xU0O4PeMAwg

On Wed, 25 Apr 2012 12:25:44 -0500, gonjah <gonjah.net> wrote:

http://www.southparkstudios.com/clips/155937/kyles-school-supplies ......and a box of matches
On 4/25/2012 12:34 PM, Metspitzer wrote:

"Southpark" *can* be great but "Breaking Bad" is just about the best thing on TV IMO. I was a big "The Sopranos" fan too though.