For Ed P.: Website address please

Hi Ed,
Would you send me your web site address please? I wanted to look at your recipe section.
abekl3000 (at) yahoo (dot) com

I'd be happy to.
--
Ed
http://pages.cthome.net/edhome/

Edwin Pawlowski wrote:

Who's the drunk in the rocker?

He is an inspiration for others to stay in school, mind your manners, eat properly, exercise, bathe regularly, or you end up looking like me.
--
Ed
http://pages.cthome.net/edhome/

Edwin Pawlowski wrote:

Okay. I've got your picture in my wallet now. Thanks Ed.