For Ed P. Undersink water filters

Hi Ed.
What brand and model of undersink filter did you end up getting last year (when you sent me the Omni stuff you didn't want)? I'm getting tired of the mess (spilled water) I have to make when I change filters on the Omni. Do you think yours might be any less messy?
I know this thread is not directed to me but if you can get a cuno cfs8112s cartridge and the part it snaps into I forget what it is called. Regardless you have very little mess when changing. Also Aqua pure cartridges also fit, There the off brand of cuna. http://filterace.com/detail.aspx?IDp3
--
h1ebs

Thanks. I always appreciate a suggestion.

I have InstaPure by Water Pik. I don't know of any that will not have some dripping when changed. Mine are on the ceiling of the basement so it is easy to put a pan under them. I also use a strap wrench instead of the plastic thing supplied with them. Be sure to open a faucet to relived the water pressure too. That makes it much easier to loosen them as there is not pressure on the joint of the housing.

Thank Ed. Sounds like its pretty similar.