For Anyone Familiar With Carb. On Tecumseh 7 HP Snowblower Engine

Hello:

Trying to repair an old snowblower engine, which won't start. Tecumseh 7 HP

Not very familiar with carb, and have the following question:

On the bottom of the bowl, there is a brass screw in fitting that holds the bowl in place, and also serves as the female threaded part for a needle adj. screw.

I seem to rember that this brass piece had 3 transverse, and extremely small, holes or ports drilled into it.

Found 2 of them, and they sure are tiny holes. Cleaned them out.

But cannot find a third. Am I correct in that there actually is a third, or am I remembering wrong.

Thanks, Bob

Reply to
Robert11

try here: