For all of you "second hand smoke" ninnies.

I don't think i'd go so far as to label her a Troll. That word is often used to discredit someone who hasn't actually done anything of a Trolling/Trollish nature. Differing opinions doesn't make one a Troll on it's own. As far as followers, I know you think!? myself and several others 'followed' her here, but, that's not the case with me.

She did a bit more than embarrass herself, actually. Things got so bad in one particular newsgroup and I'm partially to blame for it, I did actively participate, but, that was after years of her egging me on to demonstrate what I'm capable of doing. Again, I tolerated her bullshit and that of her 'friends' who tried to stalk me and people I may/may not know, for years, before I decided enough was enough and took her to school in a true blackhat way.

I'll also disclose I took her 'friends' to school too. A sound education in why doxing/stalking isn't cool. Especially when you're trying it on someone who's been in front of a computer in one way shape or form since he was five years old. I already knew a shitload about computers way before computers were cool and were common on peoples homes. I'm always learning, too. It's a never ending process (until I'm dead that is). I'm basically one of those people who lives/breathes/sleeps computers/electronics.

The anonymous coward gave up my ace card though. Disclosed who I am ahead of the time I planned to do so. I was waiting for someone to step up and challenge me. [g]

I've done some really 'bad' things with the skills I have, but, like I wrote to them, I typically don't do that stuff anymore, unless I'm beyond pushed into it. When it comes to coming after my loved ones, well, you basically green light everything in my arsenal. As she and her 'friends' learned, the hard way.

I suspect she won't ask me to do that again anytime soon. Stress levels for her caused health issues that required a short hospital stay. Unconfirmed reports claimed she nearly died as a result of actions taken by myself and others; again, after YEARS of asking for it - It got bad enough that several others asked/pleaded with me (and the others involved) to call it off, to stop. Leave her be. I was fully intent on finishing what I started, though. And I fully admit it. When I'm pushed to that point, I'm going for your jugular and I have no intentions of stopping until you flatline.

I'm an easy going guy, so long as you keep your issues with me, and don't try to involve/stalk my loved ones because you can't handle me. Once you do, you've crossed a line that you will wish you hadn't. The anonymous poster has a sound reason for hiding their identity. They owe me for some shit they did a few years back, and, the interest is mounting. At some point, they will fuckup, and when they do, it's game on. [g]

For the record, I pose no threat to anybody who doesn't try something with me first; and, even when they do, so long as they don't try attacking others who have nothing to do with whatever problem they have with me, I tend not to do anything about it. Muggles and a couple of her friends are the exception, though. They stalked living and non living family members. They wanted to play down and dirty so.. they got what they asked for in spades.

Her dear friend, Eagle actually bragged about using his credit card to stalk a relative of mine and threatened to post the details he got from it. The end result, I won't bore you with the play by play, was his entire local family tree was published containing nearly everything one needed to be one of those people on paper. ID theft, anyone? I stopped short of publishing valid SS# and bdays) - And, I didn't stop there. I accessed what he thought was private/secure data on some of them and used it to do various things for them. [g] Some funds were likely lost by them as a result of my good deeds, but, thats the price you pay if you want to play games and risk my loved ones on purpose.

Muggles thought she was 'safe' and I couldn't figure out who she was in real life, She learned the hard way that wasn't true. Again, it took years of back and forth before I reached the point where I was going to strike back in a most unpleasant manner.

Well... have you seen the ass on some square dancing girls? [g]

Whether I was or wasn't a smoker, I agree with you. It's their choice. If I don't want to be around it, I'm free to go elsewhere. I don't believe it's my right because I may not like it to prevent you from doing it. I think the new taxes on tobacco products are absurd to say the least.

Reply to
Diesel

What the f*ck is wrong with you? Bring this shit back again...thanks, loser!

Reply to
bob_villa

Dude.

Are you on drugs? Channeling your inner stalker crazy ass nut job persona? Do you make this shit up as you go? Need attention?

You're still the "purely revenge motivated", "pure hatred for others", "simply because *they* deserve the shit I dump on them, they earned it" asshole.

That's how you roll, s*****ad. Why don't you go crawl back under the rock you slithered out from?

You haven't changed. Still proud to be RAID?

This is who RAID is:

From: Raid Slam ( snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com.invalid)

"I gave fair warning what would happen. Some people apparently didn't get the hint. Maybe they are reconsidering it now. Misery loves company. Had nothing to do with self gratification.

*Purely revenge motivated*. Pure hatred for others, that is why I wrote it. *Simply because I hate people*, simply because they deserve the shit I dump on them, they earned it."

Regards, Raid [SLAM]

Reply to
Ano ny mous

You aren't actually the anonymous coward I was referencing. That individual actually used a remailer and was, for all intents and purposes, anonymous. You, well, not so much, no.

I thought you might actually have something new to whine/bitch about, but it seems like you just did another copy/paste job. Boring. So you'll have to excuse me as I laugh at your ignorance concerning myself.

Btw, are you interested in the oceanfront view property? You don't have to buy the Golden Gate bridge if you don't want too, but, I'd cut you a hell of a deal on both. You don't mind moving to Arizona, right?

You clearly don't know your arse from a hole in the ground. While I'm not proud of everything I've written under the handle Raid, I am proud of some of the stuff I've done. It takes work ya know, to write a virus that actually survives on it's own in the wild. Traveling onto hardware/software configurations I've never seen first hand so had no way to teach it about ahead of time. From that perspective, I'm proud of the knowledge I gained and was able to 'share' with my peers. What some of them might have done with proof of concept samples though, is on them. Not me.

Do let me know if i've used words (again) that you don't understand and I'll try my best to dumb it down for you, ok?

And, you don't have to take my word for what I wrote about Muggles. You can find the history yourself on usenet, many of the posts are still there. I did everything I wrote about it, yes indeedy. And, I'm proud to know how to do things like that too. Sure am. Knowledge is power n all.

Reply to
Diesel