For all of you "second hand smoke" ninnies.

Libs can. It';s all about your need to control how everyone lives, and not being able to leave people free to live like they choose.

Reply to
trader_4

+1
Reply to
trader_4

+1

I even gave her that list of the top cancer causing products in our homes, hot dogs, shampoo, Ajax, etc. But no, focus on that one thing, smoking, and insist on banning it in all venues, including a bar that just wants to cater to smokers. Sure, she's a conservative. She doesn't understand the basic principles of conservatism.

Reply to
trader_4

It's obvious that you are indeed the village idiot who either never took algebra of failed it. Algebra test:

A = B x C

Solve for B = 2, C =3 Everyone else's answer 6

Solve for B = 0, C = 3 Everyone else's answer 0

Village idiot's answer: You can't do that, it's division by Zero, so there is no answer. FAIL!

Reply to
trader_4

Part of me agrees, and part of me is concerned about the nanny state that government becomes.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

It's pretty clear here, you have *no one* backing you up! Frankly, I'm surprised you have returned with your tail between your legs!

Reply to
bob_villain

trader_4 explained :

Your example above is an equation where the relationships don't *seem* to matter. Using algebra it can be made into a formula. No, not the formula your mommy gave you with your apple puree for lunch.

A=BC divide both sides by C (this is algebra and C must be non-zero) and flip it left to right for readability giving you B=A/C

Reply to
FromTheRafters

He has imaginary friends who back him up, probably in private emails.

HTH

Since nobody seems to be talking about how to get the smelly sticky yellow-brown stains out of the upholstery, curtains, or walls and ceilings, shouldn't this thread have an OT in the subject line?

At least Ohm's Law is marginally on topic.

Reply to
FromTheRafters

Yes, I am!

Reply to
Muggles

Up here it is illegal to smoke in your car with children under the age og 16 in the car... Doesn't address the issue of putting young children in cars that have been chain-smoked in daily for a couple of years though.

Reply to
clare

Obviously you can't read, GFRE who started this thread is on the same page, Stormin just made a post where he recognizes the political issue too. Others have too.

Reply to
trader_4

It's obvious to everyone that took algebra that it doesn't need to be made into a formula, it IS a formula:

A = B x C

0 = 0 x 3

QED.

Tell everyone here that when asked on the most basic algebra test to solve for A when B=0, C =3 the answer isn't 0. That is everyone else's answer, it's the correct answer. And no, we didn't divide by zero either to get the answer.

You really are the village idiot.

Rest of your drival is just the same old crap, trying to force division by zero, when no division by zero is required.

There is no such requirement for Ohm's law. With a current of zero, and finite resistance, Ohm's law gives zero for the voltage. Show us a credible reference that says that Ohm's law says the current can't be zero. You can't because it doesn't. Did you graph it yet? It goes right through the origin. So sad how far the country has sunk in math skills. You probably think we won our independence from France in 1940 too.

Reply to
trader_4

Hamden Ct just passed a law banning smoking on all town property. Buildings, parks, trails, anyplace owned or under town control $100 fine.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

Excellent! Another nail in the stinky smoker's coffin LOL.

Reply to
broke

any way they wish but I, like many people, am horribly allergic to tobacco

smoke and its byproducts. How would a smoker feel if I spritzed them with

pepper spray which would do the same thing to them that their drug habit

is doing to me? I avoid places where smokers hang out but there are

public spaces where I must go and many times a smoker will show up

and get riled when they're asked to please move downwind. I have a

severe allergic reaction when exposed to tobacco smoke and can be sick for days. o_O

let me know where you live and I'll send you a cartoon of good smokes

Reply to
ZZyXX

which is much more than the space between your ears

Reply to
ZZyXX

GREAT NEWS:)

Pennsylavania is raising taxes on tobacco a buck a pack for all tobacco products, including e cigarettes, and all nicotine supply systems

although 2 bucks would of been better.......

next year is coming.

Reply to
bob haller

And what does this have to do with HOME REPAIR?

Reply to
Paintedcow

And I hope that next year they raise the tax on beer, wine, the internet, cable, phone, your car, gasoline or anything else that you might enjoy. What's good for the goose is good for the gander, you know.

Reply to
trader_4

I wonder if you can suck on your NUK while you're typing?

Reply to
bob_villain