For all of you "second hand smoke" ninnies.

Page 7 of 10
What the fuck is wrong with you? Bring this shit back again...thanks, loser!
On 9/21/2016 9:44 PM, Diesel wrote:

Dude.
Are you on drugs? Channeling your inner stalker crazy ass nut job persona? Do you make this shit up as you go? Need attention?
You're still the "purely revenge motivated", "pure hatred for others", "simply because *they* deserve the shit I dump on them, they earned it" asshole.
That's how you roll, shithead. Why don't you go crawl back under the rock you slithered out from?
You haven't changed. Still proud to be RAID?
This is who RAID is:
From: Raid Slam ( snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com.invalid)
"I gave fair warning what would happen. Some people apparently didn't get the hint. Maybe they are reconsidering it now. Misery loves company. Had nothing to do with self gratification. *Purely revenge motivated*. Pure hatred for others, that is why I wrote it. *Simply because I hate people*, simply because they deserve the shit I dump on them, they earned it."
Regards, Raid [SLAM]
Thu, 22 Sep 2016 04:15:28 GMT in alt.home.repair, wrote:

You aren't actually the anonymous coward I was referencing. That individual actually used a remailer and was, for all intents and purposes, anonymous. You, well, not so much, no.
I thought you might actually have something new to whine/bitch about, but it seems like you just did another copy/paste job. Boring. So you'll have to excuse me as I laugh at your ignorance concerning myself.
Btw, are you interested in the oceanfront view property? You don't have to buy the Golden Gate bridge if you don't want too, but, I'd cut you a hell of a deal on both. You don't mind moving to Arizona, right?

You clearly don't know your arse from a hole in the ground. While I'm not proud of everything I've written under the handle Raid, I am proud of some of the stuff I've done. It takes work ya know, to write a virus that actually survives on it's own in the wild. Traveling onto hardware/software configurations I've never seen first hand so had no way to teach it about ahead of time. From that perspective, I'm proud of the knowledge I gained and was able to 'share' with my peers. What some of them might have done with proof of concept samples though, is on them. Not me.
Do let me know if i've used words (again) that you don't understand and I'll try my best to dumb it down for you, ok?
And, you don't have to take my word for what I wrote about Muggles. You can find the history yourself on usenet, many of the posts are still there. I did everything I wrote about it, yes indeedy. And, I'm proud to know how to do things like that too. Sure am. Knowledge is power n all.

On 7/3/2016 3:31 PM, trader_4 wrote:

So the right of one person to stink up a room trumps 100 other people's right to clean air? You're going to FORCE everyone else to breath your stinky cigar smoke?
On Sunday, July 3, 2016 at 7:17:17 PM UTC-4, Ralph wrote:

A private room, with it's own ventilation. Or how about a bar that wants to allow smoking for smokers. Anyone forcing you to go there? Anyone forcing you to do anything? No, the forcing is of the smokers, who have no rights anymore.
On Sunday, July 3, 2016 at 6:53:14 PM UTC-5, trader_4 wrote:

Smokers have all the rights they need...stay home and smoke. It's your right to harm yourselves. Have a happy and long life, but stay the fuck away from me and my family!
On Sunday, July 3, 2016 at 8:03:18 PM UTC-4, bob_villain wrote:

Typical lib attitude. But whoooh, God forbid anyone say anything about denying say a muslim some right, or a Mexican a right to come here illegally. Then, OMG, it's a whole different story. But cigar smokers, wanting to have a private cigar dinner, in a private restaurant, well, they have no rights.
On Sunday, July 3, 2016 at 7:28:24 PM UTC-5, trader_4 wrote:

Now you're scrambling like Trump, trying but desperately failing to make a reasonable response. This absolutely nothing to do with any ethnics or their rights or privileges. Try not to blow a gasket.
On Sunday, July 3, 2016 at 9:15:21 PM UTC-4, bob_villain wrote:

It certainly does. You libs rush to defend muslims anytime there is a terrorist attack. Like Obama and Lynch just tried to scrub that 911 transcript, remove all references to Allah and ISIS. Muslims get special rights, but when it comes to smokers, well, they don't even have the right to have a bar where they can smoke or a cigar dinner in a private room at a restaurant.
On Monday, July 4, 2016 at 11:12:05 AM UTC-5, trader_4 wrote:

Notice how you respond to everyone trying desperately to make your point, which is groundless in logic. You have a serious mental condition that forces you to continue with a lost cause. I would recommend someone who treats OCD: http://www.nimh.nih.gov/health/topics/obsessive-compulsive-disorder-ocd/index.shtml
On Sunday, July 3, 2016 at 7:17:17 PM UTC-4, Ralph wrote:

Are you daft? If people choose to have a cigar dinner in a private room at a restaurant, with it's own air system, they aren't stinking up anyone else's clean air. I'm not forcing you to be in that room. Or a whole bar. Most states, it's illegal to smoke in any bar. If I want to have a bar for smokers, that's a basic right. How about I want to open a restaurant that allows smoking. I'm not forcing you or anyone else to go there. Everyone is free to chose my restaurant that allows smoking or other restaurants that ban it. It's YOU who is doing the forcing, by preventing me and others from engaging in what we want to do.
On 7/4/2016 12:06 PM, trader_4 wrote:

I'm a former smoker and know how tough it is to quit. I've known of several smokers that died of lung cancer before their time, even a professor on the surgeon general's committee that proclaimed that smoking causes lung cancer. I talked to him for 20 minutes while he smoked 4 Larks. Said he thought the charcoal filters took out some of the carcinogens.
If someone smokes, that's their business and I don't believe that many people are made ill by second hand smoke as toxicity is always dose related.
OTOH smokers do not realize how badly they can smell to others. If I am walking in the park and a car with a smoker in it passes me in the paths along the road, I can often smell them. I would not let my smoker mother smoke in my house but when she visited the closet where she hung her coat would smell for a week.

I can often tell there is someone smoking upwind even before I smell the smoke - particularly if they are smoking menthols - because I all of a sudden have difficulty breathing.. I don't go out into places I'm likely to meet smokers without my Bricanyl inhaler in my pocket - just to be safe. Sometimes it's just very irritating - other times it is very debilitating.

On 7/4/2016 4:57 PM, snipped-for-privacy@snyder.on.ca wrote:

Center posted, as your text is.
Per Frank:

Sometimes I wonder what would happen if I got my kicks by setting fire to little styrofoam cups in closed rooms.
OK, maybe the styro smoke is too demonstrably toxic...
But substitute something else that *really* stinks when burned and you get the idea....
I think that particular form of self-gratification would have an extremely short life span.
--
Pete Cresswell

about grade 5??? The ones made od sulphur match heads in a pen case?
Per snipped-for-privacy@snyder.on.ca:

That brings to mind butyric acid in high-school chemistry.
To punish us for being unruly, the teacher would un-cap a bottle of butyric acid.
Yeah.... perfect analogy... physically harmless to bystanders, intensely-bad smelling...
--
Pete Cresswell

On 7/4/2016 8:32 PM, (PeteCresswell) wrote:

If it lasts more than five hours, consult a doctor.
--
.
Christopher A. Young

Recently, I walked into a room and suddenly had a serious breathing problem. There was a smoker there. This person wasn't smoking at the time, but had on a seriously stinky shirt.
--
Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.us/