Footing insulation question

Most foam board for the outside permiter of slabs is extruded polystyrene. I do, however, have a bunch of expanded polystyrene board from a previouse job. The manufactures say it works fine, and I don't see anywhere that is prohibited? Comments? Yes, I've emailed my code man but it could take days before he responds.

Reply to
Robert Olin

I used it on a commercial building back in 1974. Still doing fine so far as anyone can tell without digging it up.

Joe.

Reply to
Joe