foot prints in stamped concrete

I had my front walk colored and stamped the contractor failed to block it off. Someome came to the door and now I can see foot prints in the walk. They are in the release not indented in the concrete. How can I remove some of the release, it has not been sealed yet. Can I then add more release to the cleaned area should it need it. Thanks Joe

Reply to
Joe I