Foot pedal activated faucet

In hospitals, their faucets are foot activated by two pedals valves for either hot or cold water. Recently, they've been replacing them with motion sensor activators. Where do these valves become surplus/salvaged and resold? There are also hospitals being demolished because of earthquake retrofit requirements in California. Where do these valves end up? There must be someone out there that resells them instead of melting them in a recycler process. I only need two sets, can someone provide a lead? Thanks.
.com...

A 30 second search found :
http://www.faucetfootvalve.com /
Gerry
Thanks for the link, indeed that was fast. I will consider their product if I don't find it in surplus for less. Thanks.