Font size T-bird and Firefox

This might be old hat to the computer whiz kids here. There is a add on for Firefox and Thunderbird that regulates font size. Theme Font & Size Changer The subject lines for Usenet posts were uncomfortable to read. The size changer fixed that. I couldn't find anything in Thunderbird preferences to fix that.

Reply to
Dean Hoffman

Useful ad on which I have.

Think it has been discussed in news.mozilla.org.

I often go there for help after exhausting my personal search.

I download Thunderbird, Firefox and general groups. Helpful folks there.

Reply to
Frank