Followup - Replacing sliding doors & windows

Being half asleep when I wrote the first msg about a minute ago, I'm not sure I got one of my main issues across...
I'm looking for a good supplier of sliding doors, french doors and eventually windows in the MD/DC area.
Thanx Renata
Can't give you a supplier but I bought a French patio door made by Jel Wen and was disapointed in the quality, it looked fine on the showroom floor, but theres a draft at the treshold due to poor workmanship.
Tom