Follow-up on my medical problems. Finally diagnosed

Follow-up on my medical problems.
Prognosis, bleak.
"A.A.A.D.D." - Age Activated Attention Deficit Disorder
Hooray! They have finally arrived at a diagnosis for my condition.The neurologist diagnosed me with "A.A.A.D.D." - Age Activated Attention Deficit Disorder.
This is how it goes: I decide to wash the car; I start toward the garage and notice the mail on the table. OK, I'm going to wash the car. But first I'm going to go through the mail. I lay the car keys down on the desk, discard the junk mail and I notice the trash can is full. OK, I'll just put the bills on my desk and take the trash can out, but since I'm going to be near the mailbox anyway, I'll pay these few bills first. Now, where is my checkbook? Oops, there's only one check left. My extra checks are in my desk. Oh, there's the coke I was drinking. I'm going to look for those checks. But first I need to put my coke further away from the computer, or maybe I'll pop it into the fridge to keep it cold for a while. I head towards the kitchen and my flowers catch my eye. They need some water. I set the coke on the counter and uh oh! There are my glasses. I was looking for them all morning! I'd better put them away first. I fill a container with water and head for the flowerpots - -
Aaaaaagh! Someone left the TV remote in the kitchen. We will never think to look in the kitchen tonight when we want to watch television, so I'd better put it back in the family room where it belongs. I splash some water into the pots and onto the floor, I throw the remote onto a soft cushion on the sofa and I head back down the hall trying to figure out what it was I was going to do? End of Day: The car isn't washed, the bills are unpaid, the coke is sitting on the kitchen counter, the flowers are half watered, the checkbook still only has one check in it and I can't seem to find my car keys! When I try to figure out how come nothing got done today, I'm baffled because I KNOW I WAS BUSY ALL DAY LONG!!! I realize this is a serious condition and I WILL get help, but FIRST I think I'll check my e-mail...
Please send this to everyone you know because I DON'T REMEMBER WHO I'VE SENT THIS TO!!! But don't send it back to me or I might send it to you again!
micky wrote:

So A.A.A.D.D. sufferer is good at rolling?
micky wrote:

Souns like trolling to me.
On 11/10/13 7:21 PM, micky wrote:

Some cut.
Typing AAADD into the Bing search window yielded 38,200 results.
micky wrote:

Mine is called C.R.S. Can't remember shit.
<snip>
--
Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY
On 11/11/2013 10:45 AM, willshak wrote:

Hubby and I are coordinated; there is no reminding each other because we forget the same stuff at the same time. At least we agree :o)
On 11-10-2013, 20:21, micky wrote:

I've solved that.
I have a little book in which I write what I need to do.
Now I only need something to remind me to look in that book.
--
Wes Groleau

Armchair Activism: http://www.breakthechain.org/armchair.html
micky wrote:

You're not the first to have the problem, apparently.
http://jokeoftheday.wordpress.com/2006/07/23/joke-of-the-day-aaadd-age-activated-attention-deficit-disorder/