FOLLOW-UP on MICROWAVE THAT TRIPS BREAKER

FOLLOW-UP on MICROWAVE THAT TRIPS BREAKER
My friend didn't call me a week ago Friday like he was supposed to and I was busy for 8 days, but I was there Sunday, and his wife said they did try the microwave in the dining room (I hope that's on another breaker) and it didn't blow the breaker but it surged up and down and up and down, whatever that means. Couldnt' be good.
Then they installed the new one which is also a Panasonic inverter, and it doesn't blow the breaker, so I guess the old one was broken after all. Good show, guys.