Folding aluminum lawn chair

Probably not the best place to be posting this but I can't think of a better place. ???

Does anyone know where I can purchase classic folding aluminum lawn chairs in southern Ontario, Canada, preferably close to Guelph, Cambridge, Kitchener/Waterloo, Toronto.

I've tried Canadian Tire, Zellers, Home Depot but they've all discontinued carrying them.

Thanks! Eric

Reply to
Eric G