Foggy Kitchen Window

A neighbor has a window that foggs up on rare occasions. It seems that the storm window will fog up after it rains in the summer and then gets sunny. If they open the inside window, the fog will slowly clear from the bottom to the top. Apparently, too much moisture is getting in between the storm and the inside window.

I am wondering if it is a calk problem (i.e. too much moisture getting in) or do most windows have a drain of some kind that is not allowing the water out (i.e. the moisture has no where to go!). Or, is there some other cause that I have not thought of??

Thanks.

Reply to
Rileyesi

if the "inside windows" have low-e glass. REMOVE the storm windows.

Reply to
Kitchens Inc.