Foaming agents for drywood termite treatments

Does anybody know if there are any foaming agents that have been approved for use in California by either Do-It-Yourselfers or Pros with termite treatments (e.g., Premise, Termidor, or Bora-Care)? I see that epestsupply.com's Masterline Foam page says it is "not for sale in California" and pestproducts.com's Termitafoam page says it "cannot be shipped to AK, CA, NY." I haven't yet contacted local outfits.

If I fumigate or otherwise kill active infestations, will foaming or spraying into wall voids protect the studs from -future- drywood termite infestation? Does the foam or spray settle so that only the support beams and the lower portion of the studs are protected? Is foaming or spraying about as effective or nowhere near as effective as a "protectant" than injecting studs and beams directly?

Thanks in advance to all,

Mike

Reply to
Mike