Foam like "GREAT STUFF" can they be tooled?

Can you spray those expansive foam spray into a void and use a knife or something to tool or shape it? or do you have to wait till they expand and finish then trim/slice off excess?
MC
MiamiCuse wrote:

No.
Yes.
On Thu, 26 Jun 2008 00:45:18 -0400, MiamiCuse wrote:

Until it dries completely, it is a gooey mess.

Franz Fripplfrappl
says...

You can use a wet bar of soap for rough shaping. Stick a handle of some kind on one side to hold it. But then the foam keeps expanding so it's kind of hard to determine what shape it will end up.
--
Dennis

MiamiCuse wrote:

I was using a can of GS recently and the can developed a teeny leak. I couldn't stop it. Finally, I said "Fuck this!" and threw the whole shebang over the fence onto a power company right-of-way.
Some days later I was prowling through the weeds looking for something important that I had thrown over the fence (I throw a lot over the fence) and found the aforementioned GS menace.
All the GS had leaked from the tiny hole making a smooth, brown sphere about the size of a bowling ball with the can still attached.
I pulled out my knife and carved a face in the hardened glob, much like carving a pumpkin, and threw the sonofabitch even farther into the weeds.
I still have nightmares about it.

That's funny, your private dumping ground, huh. You throw that much over that fence? Even important stuff? hmmmm

--
"You can lead them to LINUX
but you can\'t make them THINK"