Foam Insulation Installer and Energy Auditor Needed in NJ

I can't seem to find someone to:
1. Install foam insulation in my home (currently walls are closed). 2. Perform an energy audit using a blower door test and thermographic scan.
Does anyone know any good and reasonable people in northern NJ to do this for me? Thanks.