FNTP - FIP adapter?

Does an adapter exist that goes from 1/4 FNTP (Pressure Regulator) to 3/8 compression type fitting (small end of faucet hose).

Thanks to Empress2 who suggested Mcmaster Carr, they had the very part. Sadly, they don't ship to Canada anymore. The Home Depot solution is 1/2 X 3/8 FE Comp To Male, 3/8 X 1/4 MIP To FIP and finally 1/4 X 1 1/2 Brass Pipe. Any bright ideas for a short cut? I don't like the added potential for leaks. Is Pipe Dope Food/Fish safe? I would imagine it is.
TIA.
Bill Stock posted for all of us...

What would give you that idea? From using it on potable water lines?
--
Tekkie "There\'s no such thing as a tool I don\'t need."