Flush valve ID

I have been asked to repair a 20-25 year old commercial flush valve in a church restroom. The only name on the valve is "Royal". Would any of you plumbers venture a guess as to whether this is a Sloan "Royal" valve, or was there at one time a company called Royal? Thanks Bob S.
The "Royal" is a Sloan Royal to be sure. Royal is a brand of Sloan Valve, like Regal or Gem - also Sloan Brands. Sloan labeled it's valves with the single name "Royal" for many years. Sloan will turn 100 years old next year, so they've made a few of these puppy's and they last a long time - 25 years is pretty good life for a product. You can repair the inside parts with the product you buy over the counter at your local plumbing distributor. The new parts should fit the old valve - which makes your job easy. you may wish to change the valve out, they'll have sloan Royals on hand for that too.
Bob S. wrote:

"Royal" Flush -- I always chuckle when I see those in a restroom.
-Tim