Fluorescent Fixture Rewire?

I am looking at purchasing a couple of fluorescent fixtures that come ready for hardwiring, but I want to put a plug on them to be able to plug them into an outlet. My question is...is there anything wrong with doing this, and is it fairly easy to do? If so, is there anyone that might be able to give me some steps to do it?
This is the light that I'm looking at buying. http://www.prolighting.com/crern2321k2y.html

Easy. Go to hardware store get 2 cord and plug sets, two 1/2" stress relief and 6 wire nuts. Wires are color coded: black to black, white to white and bare wire or green to bare or green. You could ask the guy in the electrical section for help too while you're picking up the hardware.
Thank you very much for the help.