Fluidmaster vs Peerless toiler repair kits

I need to do a PM toilet repair in a bout 10 duplexes that I manage . I have beem using the Fliudmaster kits ( sometimes siphon if not set just right ) but know have noticed that the local HW store now has a Peerless brand kit too . Is the Peerless brand better ? - thanks

Reply to
nospam4me

Fluidmaster makes an anti siphon model for a couple of bucks more. I've used them and they worked well. I think they were grey 2 tone instead of tan.

Reply to
Art

I don't know about Peerless but Fluidmaster needs to replace that stupid plastic chain that connects the flapper to the flush lever. It floats up and either gets tangled on itself or hung up in the huge clip they give you to connect it to the flush lever with.

Reply to
tomcas

I never liked the fluidmaster flapper but the valve is great. I try to get OEM flapper.... usually the original made for the toilet works best.

Reply to
Art