Fluerco corner shower

I was wondering if anyone out there has had Fluerco Platinum 36" neo-angle corner frameless shower doors installed in their bathroom. We had a contractor come in a install it and it just keeps leaking through the door gaskets. We even had a manufacturers rep. with a vice president from Fluerco (he happened to be in town for something else) come in and make some modifications, but it still leaks. My question is whether this leaking is common with these shower doors, or is it unique to my situation.

Thanks

Reply to
balboni