FLOWGUARD GOLD CPVC

Has anyone on this newsgroup used this item? If so, did you install it inside of walls and has it leaked. How long has it last so far?
Your response would be greatly appreciated.
Some people have been knocking it for inside of wall use because they claim it will become brittle and fail even it is not left in direct sunlight.
I guess I want to know how stable it is for long term use for indoor water lines both hot and cold.
Thanks, Joey

It lasts longer than copper in places with bad water. That is about all you will see in SW Florida these days