flourescent wiring

For typical shop light fixtures, is 14-2 sufficient for wiring?
yes, up to 1440 watts about.
--
Steve Barker

"Chris Carruth" < snipped-for-privacy@swbell.net> wrote in message
I think most codes require that you run AC (armored cable) into the fixture, rather than romex.
Bill

shop lights usually come with a cord. I only set an outlet, and plug them in. Armored cable is not required in private garages above 8'. (mine doesn't have anything BUT NM in it.)
--
Steve Barker

"bill allemann" < snipped-for-privacy@sbcglobal.netINVALID> wrote in message
Chris Carruth posted for all of us...

Since you have done NO research - no! A minimum of 250 mcm.