Florida to be destroyed by Hurricane Isaac - enjoy your insurance premium increases USA!

Page 3 of 3
dadiOH wrote:

It's your own fault if the US Dollar has depreciated by 20% against the Canadian dollar since Katrina.
The Weather Man wrote:

Farm Bureau sent me a letter telling me to many claims in the state and they weren't going to renew me... but if I put the cars on they would. I let it drop. This bundling crap is getting out of hand. Anyway if this place burns down or blows away Obama will provide me with a new one.