Florescent Tube Lights.. I cannot decide on what to buy? help

Lumens=1200 on first 2 lights I bought and they were really dim. LOWES,HOME DEPOT I couldn't find one higher than 1250 Lumens?

I decided to pick one based on CRI. The higher number was suppose to be the most bright...

I picked two lights that had LOWER Lumens but HIGHER CRI.

Did I make the right choice, if NO please tell me how to identify these.

thanks

Reply to
Crackles McFarly