Floors done - What next?

Okay, the floors are finally finished for my entire downstairs. I never thought I'd see the end of that ugly orange carpeting. Now what?
C H Handcock wrote:

Floors upstairs? :-)
--
Joseph E. Meehan

26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math

i don't like the color, but i can't see well from here. can you open the curtains a bit more?
C H Handcock>Okay, the floors are finally finished for my entire downstairs. I never

Work at your leisure!
snipped-for-privacy@aol.comEDY (Tom) wrote in

Start stripping the painted woodwork? That old wallpaper's kind of ugly. Tom's right, you probably should have started from the top down instead of the bottom up.
Seriously, take a minute to enjoy yourself with what's left of the nice weather. I just ordered one of those little robot maids that vacuums for you. www.irobot.com if you are interested. It's supposed to be great in the kitchen and vacuuming up dust bunnies off hardwood floors.
At the very least, do an outside project for a change of pace.
On Fri, 17 Sep 2004 22:46:51 GMT, C H Handcock

Those horrible kitchen cabinets need to go. Steve B.