floorplan layout software?

Does anyone know of any software (hopefully freeware) that allows me to draw a floor plan?
Regards, Robert
No, but if you go to Ebay, to computers, to softweare, and search on Floorplan, there's 61 pieces of software for sale at the moment. Looks like you can get *something* for $10 incl shipping...
Nospam wrote:

Whatever you settle on, be sure it can export/import a design in EDIF or some other standard format.
Stubby wrote:

I agree with the substantial benefits of being able to port to a common CAD file format, but EDIF isn't that common for CAD programs commonly associated with construction and residential design. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/EDIF DWG, DXF are probably the two most common.
To the OP: if you Google freeware "floor plan" you'll find something to suit your needs.
http://sketchup.google.com /
Free and much more versatile than any home design software I've used (imsi, punch)
Get home design components here http://www.sketchup.com/?sid8
JohnH wrote:

library preview screen but there's no "download" button. The program itself came across just fine.

scroll down, the download links are at the bottom of the page
Brian V wrote:

You may also want to watch these great tutorials:
http://www.caddtutorialsonline.com/sketchup-tutorials.html
It really is a fun program.

yeah skecthup is very cool!
This one used to be shareware. I don't know if it still runs after the 30 days. http://www.homeplanpro.com/index.html
If you send me your email address I can send you the older version.
fkozerski at comcast dot net.