flooring under rads

any tips on installing hard wood flooring under cast iron rads? removing the rads during install is not an option.
Use a Skyhook! :-)
Stretch
PS: I think unless uou can support the radiators from overhead, removing the radiators is the only option.
i've checked the rad's and there is some play in the piping and the rad's. i was wondering if i were to "very gently" rock the rad to manipulate the flooring underneath? i know it's risky but.....

Very risky disturbing old piping. I'd look at ways of just slipping the flooring under. Or removing and re-installing.

Are they 1-pipe or 2-pipe steam? Don't they have a union at the shutoff valve? Make sure they end up sloped in the proper direction to drain.