flooring stuff

I just got my laminated flooring done and would like to put everything back downstairs, but would like to have an extra cushion for some of my heavier items like my TV / TV stand , reclining chair , and that kind of stuff.

Is there a certain type of padding for these kinds of items that I could buy at home depot that is commonly used when putting heavier items on wood flooring ?

sorry for the noobish question.

john

Reply to
john

"john" wrote

Felt backed wooden discs like folks use for cold drippy glasses. Works well.

Reply to
cshenk

Sure. They've got all manner of them at the box stores. They've got disks of various sizes and colors to put under the legs - some with felt, some with nylon.

Reply to
HeyBub

Oh, and to rest you mind somewhat: I'm sure you've got some scraps left over. Try various methods of abusing the laminate material - hit it with a hammer, try scratching it with a wood rasp, put a sliver in a glass of water for a week, try driving a nail through it.

They should build battleships outa that stuff.

Reply to
HeyBub