flooring options

I have a daylight basement with infloor heating in the concrete. I want to now finish the basement and want to know what materials I can use, except for tile, that I can use for proper heat transfer.
Thanks in advance for the help.
On 9/20/2010 12:42 PM, DDG wrote:

Thermal conductance wise, most anything. Even an inch of wood has an R value of only about 1. As long as the R value below the slab is greater, most of the heat will not be lost.
Jeff