flooring demo

Hi. I will be having some flooring work done in my home and I wanted to get some opinions regarding the cost before I have contractors come in and give estimates. Here's what I've got...

DEMO

575 sq. ft. of 12" ceramic tile. 550 sq. ft. of laminate

I'm looking to get an idea of what I can expect to pay to have the flooring removed. I've heard anywhere from $1 - $4 per sq. ft. It seems a little high, though. What do you think?

Thanks.

Reply to
srphomeservices

No advice??

Reply to
srphomeservices

Reply to
tim1198

Not enough info? It sounds like a PITA to me. I'm glad I'm not doing it.

Reply to
krw

in some localitys disposal of the debris can be expensive........

proper landfills cost big bucks:( With rubber and clay liners so water cant get in and any liquid contents cant get out.....

you could tackle the job yourself to save bucks but its heavy duty grunt work. p[rice the rental tools and disposal costs in advance to get a better idea of actual contractor costs...

Reply to
hallerb

Reply to
B.Creech