Floor paint? ? ?

I am about to repaint a porch floor that begins inside a glass-enclosed sunporch and extends to form a small ledge on the outside of the house.
Around 15 years ago I painted it with marine paint, and it seemed to hold up well.
Now, I'm told marine paint tends to get hairline cracks, although I haven't observed this.
What's the best type of paint to use in a situation like this? There is fairly heavy traffic on this floor.
What is the floor made of? Is there any problems of moisture (rain) getting in?
I might suggest that you can find some stuff at the paint store called "floor paint" that seems to work well. ;-) The marine paint should work well, if it is of good quality, but keep in mind that it is not designed to hold up to foot traffic. It holds up very well to the weather however.
--
Joseph E. Meehan

26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math
The floor is pine. The older part is very solid except for a few places that had to be replaced. The ledge part is, of course, constantly eposed to rain.

hold

up
haven't
Ben Moore "Porch & Floor " paint