Floor Nailer - Porter Cable or Bostich

Any comments on which is better would be appreciated
Dave Falls wrote:

Oh, yeah!! If you are talking about the manual ones (and if you mean Porta-Nail rather than Porter Cable).
FORGET BOSTICH! Why? Because you have to drive the fastener with one blow. One! The ram returns after every blow...if the first nail isn't set you pick up another which goes in the same place with the next blow. I suppose if you are a pro and do it day in and day out you might be able to set most all nails with one blow but for anyone else it is a virtual impossibility.
The Porta-Nailer has a ratcheting action...hit the ram, ram goes down and is held in that position. It only releases when the nail is properly set. That means you can sit there and tap it all day for one nail if you want to.

I used a Bostich air powered one and thought it was great.