Floor inlays

Hi,
Can you tell what type of wood are my inlays are (walnut/mahogany/ etc)?
http://www.math.drexel.edu/~pg/woodtype.jpg
If I wanted the same type of floor in a different room, would I be able to match these inlays (they're 3/4").
Thanks!
Aaron Fude
On Mar 12, 12:36 pm, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

It looks like walnut, but it's hard to tell - not the best picture. The older the floor, the more likely it's walnut.

Yes.
On 12 Mar 2007 09:36:07 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Looks like oak and mahogany.