Floor Drain Check Ball

The check ball in my floor drain is damaged. Does anyone have answers the following questions?
1. Where can I find a ball to replace it? It is probably a 2" opening, i'd have to check to be sure. 2. How can I install the new ball? The floor drain is not easily disassembled. Can I force it through or is there a known method?
Thanks for any information.
On Jan 2, 12:14pm, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Pictures would help, especially if you took those pictures to a plumbing supply house - the kind that contractors use, not an HD or Lowes.
I've used these with excellent results .. .. ..
http://www.plumbersurplus.com/Prod/General-Wire-2F-2-Flood-Guard-Float -(2-Pack)/12814
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

On Wed, 2 Jan 2008 09:14:47 -0800 (PST), snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Ummmmmmmm.......... Good Grief....... If you dont know where to find a ball, you better hire a plumber.
Here's a hint !!!!!
Pull down your pants, and look between your legs. Now tell everyone on this newsgroup what you see.
WE'RE WAITING FOR YOUR REPLY !!!!
As far as installing a ball, ask your wife. Women are always good at that sort of thing !