Floor Day Nov 29, Sat, 2014

Today is scheduled for ripping out a section of rotted floor in the hallway of my trailer.
It's going to be in the forties out there, hope myself and two helpers can get the job done promptly, and not have the job run into several days work with the floor open to cold.
Please wish me luck.

Always!
On 11/29/2014 8:32 AM, Ken Olson wrote:

I do appreciate your kindness.
Ken Olson wrote:

Hi, You have schedule with a plan. Good luck with the job. Here this morning -22C and snow covered every thing. Expecting back to normal weather by Monday. Soon I am flying down to Houston to embark on a cruise ship to visit Honduras and Belize.
On 11/29/2014 10:25 AM, Tony Hwang wrote:

Best wishes on your cruise. I hope you have no fires, no ebola, no terrorists, and no early morning wake ups. And no food poisoning.
On 11/29/2014 10:33 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

Why are you posting? Aren't you supposed to be tearing out the floor?
On 11/29/2014 11:53 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

> to be tearing out the floor?
That starts at 1 PM when my friends arrive. I will move some stuff before their arrival, but want it to be a team project, not just me doing it all.

GOOD LUCK!
I can sympathize. Here we experienced a 'cold' wave. Temps went from 80's down into the 60's and our house's internal temp went from our comfortable levels, down as low as 75! Hate to waste money on utility bills. At least now it's back up into the 80's outside, so we're not suffering, too much.
Sorry, couldn't resist. ;)
On 11/29/2014 10:52 AM, RobertMacy wrote:

Oh, you poor dear. How you must feel! Tell me all about it.
Sally Jessy Raphael
.
On 11/29/2014 6:21 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

Monday Dec 01, 1 PM
Woke today with continuing aches and pains. Ibuprophen is a good thing, in such moments.
Fiberglass is cut, and in the floor over the tarpaper that is left there. The piece of ply wood was cut to length, and went in easier than expected. Need to put in a couple deck screws, and also to patch the ends where they don't meet the bent flake board.
Progress is being made.
On 12/1/2014 1:08 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

You'd have this *little* project done by now if you'd quit playing on usenet. Now stop whining and get back to work. ;-)
On 12/1/2014 1:18 PM, FakeName wrote:

It's not my fault <whimper>.
--
.