floor boards cupped

I put down about 4000 feet of floor in my new house. It is oad in 2 1/4 , 3, and 4 inch widths. It is all over a crawl space. The wood was allowed to acclimate prior to installation. We put down 15# felt paper prior to the wood. Stapled it every 8-10 inches. The wood was then left for a week or two before sanding. When we finished, it was perfectly flat. Left it alone for a week prior to putting down a coat of sealer and 3 coats of Bon Kemi MEGA.
After a couple of weeks the the edges of the board began to curl upward. Not a lot, but enough to be noticable.
I suspect the crawl space, which is dry, but a bit humid. The bottom is covered with viscuine that wraps up the sidesabout 12 inches. The walls have 2 inches of pink foam board - which overlaps and covers the edge of the vapor barrier. I don't know if the foam board is also a vapor barrier. I have opened all the crawl space vents and am waiting for winter to see if dry air will get rid of the problem.
Am I on the right track? If it does go away, what should I do to prevent it next Spring?
Len
snipped-for-privacy@uiuc.edu wrote:

I had the same thing happen when I put down bamboo, only over a somewhat uninsulated area. I inuslated it with foam[which is also a vapor barrier] and it settled down