Floor

I am also building a dance floor for my dance studio and trying to figure out how to not spend 40K on a dance floor. Below are some great links. There is a CAD drawing from the Harleqin website that gives all the dimentions and materials for the basketweave floor. There is also a link for youtube that shows the floor getting put together. The basket weave is screwed together only at the ends of wood beams. That way the wood still can move when jumped on. Nails will slide over time so screws should be used. Other then that everything is explained. GOOD LUCK!
http://www.arcat.com/details/amharleq/09647106.pdf

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v
}UnEhhP2hY

There is no dance floor. You have dementia

Maybe he had SPAM for breakfast?

I got both just fine.