Flooded basement and Mold

Hello,
Our basement is still getting flooded after five days! We are pumping out the water as fast as we can. We have carpet down there and furniture.
We are going to hire a company like Chemdry to get the water out and put fans in. However, I just learned that only certain companies specialize in Mold remediation. Should I get a company that does both? Do companies even do both? Or should I have it cleaned out then decide of the mold is forming?
What is the logical way to go?
I don't want mold.
Thanks for your help.

Throw out the carpet after 5 days its trash Simply spraying down walls and floors with bleach will kill mold. Use a garden sprayer and dilute it 50%. Fans will help a little, they move air, a dehumidifier or 2 is needed to lower humidity and dry it out, Many dehumidifiers wont run below 60 f and work best at 70 and above, get one or 2 large units and have them drain to the sump. Ther are dehumidifiers that run at colder temps but as temp is lower so if efficiency Get a digital humidistat to monitor humidity . you should drop it to 50% or less as quickly as possible. bleach is a cheap easy and effective way to kill mold, so dont get suckered on a big cost, it might take 10 minutes to spray a small basement and only take a few gallons bleach. Key is dry it as fast as possible, You need dehumidifiers for that, you need to monitor humidity.
On 19 Apr 2007 03:59:40 -0700, Healthy Stealthy

First get rid of the cause, the water. As for mold, it has to reach a certain level before even the EPA recommends a mold expert. Might be just mildew. For some reading: http://www.epa.gov/mold/ If it was me, I would remove the moisture asap, and all the food for the mold. Just a guess...
tom @ www.URLBee.com

There are companies that do both. With it under water mold won't grow- its when its pumped out. Get Chem dry out there to clean and dry the basement. If you hire a mold remediation company they will charge you alot. You can do it yourself or hire in a local mold prevention applicator at a third of the cost.
Any more questions check out: www.moldshield.org