flood lights only one works

I installed new flood lights and only one side works. At first I thought it was the bulb but it was not. I then went and bought another flood light kit and the same thing happens the right side does not work. anyone got any ideas

Reply to
Rocky

Look at the wiring to the sockets. make sure both white wires and black wires from the sockets are tied together and to the power wires

Reply to
RBM

Buy a voltmeter and trace out the wiring.

Reply to
DK
061209 1844 - Rocky posted:

Try turning it upside down and see if it still works this way...

Reply to
indago

Keep both kits and install one the right way and one backwards. That should give you both a left and a right light.

Sorry...couldn't resist.

Rocky wrote:

Reply to
DerbyDad03

Hey, that fixed it. No, wait. It was the right one out, now it is the left one.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

That's pretty much the way it is in Washington too. The left does all the work and the right suck all the money from the left. Take Bush for example. He's on the right, the FAR right. Has he ever really worked? If you habded him a hammer, he wouldn't have a clue what to do with it.....

Reply to
emailaddress

Huh? Since the "War on Poverty" literally trillions have been taken from the workers by the left and given to the sloth.

He'd do what any intelligent person would do: hand the hammer to an illegal alien and tell him to pound nails (Bush speaks Spanish, so no problemo.).

Lefties, on the other hand, would pause and demand the government mandate the availability of left-handed hammers and that every hammer, whether right- or left-handed, be sold with eye protection, ear protection, and a

10-page book of best practices, warnings, and limitations.

Bush learned from his Daddy. Pop (George H.W.) came to Texas in the late '40s with only a few million in his pocket and became successful.

Reply to
HeyBub