Floating neutral or wiring problem?

Page 2 of 2
stan wrote:

Pole? I don't see any pole in my neighborhood. Power, phone, cable, all are under ground. Nothing overhead. 4 wires, one is ground.

My neighbor had that problem in his 20 YO house.. One or more neutrals in his Service box were loose. He "lost" half of the appliances in his home: stove fridge and micro got "cooked". The "fix" was to tighten all the neutrals with a screwdriver